Our Client is one of the largest diversified hospitality private-sector in East Africa. It is one of the largest providers of high quality, comfortable, charming safari lodges in East Africa.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with suitably qualified and competent person with experience working in the similar position in Uganda.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Report to Engineering Supervisor.
To handle lodges boats and take guests for the water safaris as per lodges’ schedule and the agreed route, while complying with all lodges’ safety policies.
Specific duties will include;
- Operating the speed boat/ferry as per the procedures for maximum guest satisfaction
- Together with the Maintenance Supervisor, undertake routine maintenance of the boats and the ferry to ensure they in the right working condition
- Reporting the repair issues to the Maintenance Supervisor for further action to ensure general upkeep of the vessels
- Ensuring crew(guests’) safety while on the vessels
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Certificate in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in speedboat and ferry operation
- Should have undergone a Coxswain training in speedboat and ferry operations
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for employees and assets
- Should be a Certified Coxswain by the Maritime Authority
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading ENGINEERING COXSWAIN by 5th August 2019. CV will be shortlisted as they are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by that date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our other services
- Employer or Records (EOR) and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania and Kampala Uganda
- Staff and Executive Recruitment /Selection Services/Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
- Head hunting in Tanzania and Kampala Uganda
- Payroll Services and Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania and Kampala Uganda
- Human Resource (HR) and Employment Services and Agency in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania and Kampala Uganda