Our client is a Leader in the Construction Industry in Tanzania manufacturing a wide of range of roofing and walling products.
The Client is looking for highly competent, energetic and self-driven individual to lead one of their branches in the Manyara Region
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the individual will be responsible to driving business development and marketing activities of the branch to achieve set revenue and market share targets.
Specific duties will include;
- Support the zonal manager to developing marketing strategies customized to the unique needs and circumstances of the region
- Leading the branch time to ensure vibrant marketing presence ,efficient customer service and sound customer relationships
- Be accountable for ensuring set branch targets are met
- Coming up with new innovative ways to market the company’s products and connect with customers in the allocated zone
- Maintain sound relationship with key customers
- Carrying out a wide variety of marketing activities using both conventional and online/social media platforms.
- Continuous communication with existing clients and partners on products and services
- Carrying out sales promotion activities in the allocated zone
- Recruitment and development of branch staff
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or a business field from reputable leading universities preferably abroad
- At least three years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in a very vibrant but challenging environment
- Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage
The ideal candidate s should posses the following skills and competences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Highly self confident and with high level personal organization skills
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work under pressure , meat strict deadlines and attain sales targets
- Be highly innovative and creative
- Be a results oriented person
- Be a team player
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package including performance bonuses
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Branch Manager Roofing Company by 2nd August 2019
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary telephone interview from 27th July, 2019.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.