Our client is a well-established medium sized insurance brokerage firm based in Kenya. The Client is looking for a passionate Business Development and Customer Relations Manager to grow the organization’s retail business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development and Customer Relations manager will be responsible for growing the retail business and maintaining sound relationship with existing retain clients including individual and small& medium sized enterprises.
Specific duties will include;
- Ensure vibrant Sales and Marketing efforts to bring in new retail clients
- To develop , update and maintain a database of past, present and potential retail clients
- To identify and promote new products for different segments of the retail market
- To take a leading role in maintaining sound relationship with all existing clients both retail and corporate.
- To ensure systems and procedures are in place to serve retail clients including timely processing of claims and renewal of policies
- To advice management in emerging needs and preferences for the retail market
- Support other marketing efforts including preparation of tenders and proposals without losing focus in the need to serve and grow the retail market
- Ensure timely resolution of issues (complaints and queries for retail customers
- To drive the creation and maintenance of a strong online presence for the Company to woe and maintain a sound relationship with retail clients.
- Advice management on sound online and digital marketing strategy
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any field
- Professional insurance qualification is an added advantage
- Over 5 years marketing and underwriting experience in a busy insurance brokerage firm
- Experience in online and digital marketing will be an added advantage
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and entrepreneurial principles
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent customer Relations
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer oriented approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Should be self-confident and with high level of personal organization skills.
- Should be a results oriented person.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Business Development and Customer Relations Manager by 26th June 2019
Candidates who do not hear from us by that date should consider their applications unsuccessful.