Our client is a global leader in digital advertising platforms and planning to open a branch in Kenya to serve the East African market early next year. The Client is looking a candidate with an excellent sales track record and experience in Key Account Management for Large Corporate Clients in the Advertising Sector. This must include selling advertising services to 5 of the Leading Corporate Brands in Banking, Telecommunications, Beverage and Airline Sectors. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with corporate clients and advertising agencies in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities of business development role will include; closing deals with largest clients and advertising agencies, creating and presenting strategies, looking for new prospects, cold calling, participation in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events.
Specific duties will include;
- Constantly look for new ways to grow the organization’s programmatic revenue
- Prepare new product presentations and pitches
- Look for new leads and convert leads to paying clients
- Sell programmatic advertisement solutions to key brands in Kenya
- Develop relationships with key clients in Kenya
- Prepare creative proposals for clients in the field of advertisement
- Report about your achievements and results on a daily basis
- Work and plan your day in the CRM system Pipe drive
- Report the results in the CRM system, add all client contacts
- Constantly do market research and report to the team in HQ
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors of Commerce (Marketing) or a similar qualification
- At Least Three Years’ Experience selling advertising solutions to corporate clients for leading advertising agencies in Kenya and if possible Tanzania and Uganda.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Bachelors Degree in PR, Marketing or Business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Successful experience in sales and deal track record, at least 3 years, 5+ preferred. (Opening new, cold accounts is expected in contrast to maintaining existing account portfolio).
- Close relationships in the digital advertising market in corporate and ad agency segments, preferably at middle management and top management levels
- Digital & performance marketing experience
- Great reputation in the market as a digital marketing expert, thought leader
- Able to educate clients on digital marketing topics
- Willing to do hands-on sales as a main responsibility, opening new accounts, developing existing ones
- Ability to work independently, set, and reach ambitious goals
- Excellent sales and IT skills
- Should have Energy, ambition, and curiosity
Our client offers:
- Work in one of the fastest growing digital and online Companies in the world
- Motivating challenges and satisfaction on reaching ambitious goals
- Opportunity to interact with the leading brands in the region
- Competitive salary a very lucrative bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Country Business Development Manager by 3rd December 2018
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.