Our client is a world leader in technology and innovation for the Transportation Sector, providing edge cutting technology solution to create great customer experience. The Client is looking for young energetic self driven candidates with excellent ICT, communication and customer care skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners
- Walk driver-partners through the onboarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on the Uber platform
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road
- Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends)
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or any business related course
- You have some combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- You’re comfortable learning and adapting to new technology
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Highly self confident and with high level personal organization skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Has good exposure to digital and online marketing including use of social media.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Be a results oriented person.
- You’re self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- You are willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential driver-partners
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
Our client is offering TShs. 1,050,000 gross monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Customer Support Office by 1st November, 2018
Candidates who do not hear from us should consider their applications unsuccessful.