Our client is a world leader in technology and innovation for the Transportation Sector, providing edge cutting technology solution to create great customer experience. The Client is looking for young energetic self driven candidates with excellent ICT, communication and customer care skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Responsible for handling our Swahili support contacts.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- At least one year experience in doing customer support.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competences
- Highly self-confident and with high level personal organization skills.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- You’re able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- A high proficiency use in computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in English and Swahili language. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
Our client is offering TShs. 1,050,000 gross monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE by 6th March 2019. As soon as possible.
Candidates who do not hear from us should consider their applications unsuccessful.