HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, RWANDA COUNTRY OFFICE
A. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Career Options Africa Ltd is a Human Resource Outsourcing firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We provide a one stop service to international companies expanding into the East African Market.
To cope with increased business in Rwanda, the Company needs the services of a Human Resource Officer.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Managing the recruiting process for new employees
- Supporting clients in staff training and development
- Implementing Human Resource and benefit policies
- Coordinating staff welfare programs and benefit schemes
- Managing the HR Information system
- Manage human resource records
- Implementing staff movement such as transfers, discharges, promotions
- Assist in bench marking the HR Policy and practices with other organizations and recommend updates in line with changing circumstances
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
C. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors Degree in Business from a reputable University
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in Human Resource set up.
D. PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Analytical and problem solving Skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws
Our client is offering a competitive salary based on competence
F. HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Human Resources Officer, Rwanda
CV will be analyzed as they are received and successful candidates contacted for preliminary telephone interview by 14th June 2017.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.