Our client is a world leader in technology and innovation for the Transportation Sector, providing edge cutting technology solution to create great customer experience. The Client is looking for young energetic self driven candidates with excellent ICT, communication and customer care skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Running the Dar es salaam social media pages and helping to curate and regularly update engaging and relevant content on the page
- Execution of local marketing campaigns – stunts, partnerships e.t.c
- Coming up with local and innovative campaigns to grow awareness and demand for rides in Dar es salaam
- Running, tracking and reporting performance of field agent and brand ambassador activation in Dar es salaam
- Source for local and relevant influencers and celebrities to partner with in DAR
- Event partnerships, planning, and execution
- Recommending and rationalizing optimal marketing channels to use in Dar es salaam.
- Day to day marketing support and providing local insights
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years marketing experience.
- Experience in a media and marketing agency is an added advantage.
- Experience with BA and field activations.
- Experience with events.
- Experience with analytics is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Highly self confident and with high level personal organization skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Has good exposure to digital and online marketing including use of social media.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Be a results oriented person.
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and willingness to work long hours.
Our client is offering USD 750 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Marketing Coordinator Technology Company by 29th October 2018
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.