Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda)
We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Developing marketing strategies for open and in-house training programs
- Coming up with innovative campaigns to grow awareness and demand for training programs across the region
- Recommending and rationalizing optimal marketing channels to use to achieve revenue targets
- Supporting all online and digital marketing initiatives
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least 3 years marketing experience including selling Open Training Programmes and Conferences
- Must have experience in direct sales and Online Digital Marketing
- Experience with analytics is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Solid knowledge of marketing strategies including online/digital marketing
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Experience in direct sales
- Creative and innovative.
- Has good hands on experience in digital and online marketing including use of social media.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to email@example.com with a subject heading of Marketing Coordinator Technology Company by 20th July 2019
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.