Our client is an established Logistics company with presence in the Middle East and Africa.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
The Supervisor will be responsible for personally monitoring offshore outlets, Operational transactions including Custom Clearance of Purchases, Maintenance of Inventory, Sales to Customers, Entries into System, Banking transactions, Staff maintenance and reporting to management.
Ultimately, the supervisor will provide us with accurate information on Operations position and Processes of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Will be responsible for all offshore locations shops
- Preparing Process Chart
- Monitoring all the process related to Custom Clearance for Import & Export, documentation and observations
- Monitoring the maintenance of Purchase Inventory, Re-order level, Expiry date & Old Stock
- Inventory Records, Physical Verification and reconciliation
- Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Check Staff Performance
- Monitoring Staff efficiency, attendance & payroll
- Monitoring the Sales process, Promotional Schemes, staff dealing with customers
- Monitoring General usage of utilities & Stationary
- Monitoring the Shops expenses and authenticity
- Regular MIS being sent from Shop to Head office
- Reporting for each shop on monthly basis to the HO
- Checking System records with physical
- Checking any non-budgeted overheads
- Lay out of Shop – Presentation
- Ensuring timely bank payments and Cheque preparations
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
- Traveling to offshore locations on continuous basis.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- B.Com in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification is a plus
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Work experience as a Supervisor
- 5 years’ experience & Knowledge in logistics, Warehousing, import and export, declaration and Clearance.
- Sound accounting Knowledge is essential. Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally, Retail pro.
- Word, Power Point, Advanced MS Excel skills including V look ups and pivot tables
- Experience with Stores & Warehouses
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Language – Local, English & French
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th June 2020 subject heading, as SUPERVISOR However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda;
Our Range of services includes;