Our client is an established Logistics company with presence in the Middle East and Africa.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
The Sales executive will personally monitor offshore outlets, Operational transactions including Custom Clearance of Purchases, Maintenance of Inventory, Sales to Customers, Entries into System, Banking transactions, Staff maintenance and reporting to management.
The Successful Sales Executive will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able, organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Will be responsible for all offshore locations shops sales
- Inventory Records, Physical Verification and reconciliation
- Monitoring the Sales process, Promotional Schemes, staff dealing with customers
- Regular MIS being sent from Shop to Head office
- Checking System records with physical
- Checking any non-budgeted overheads
- Ensuring timely collection from customers and deposit with HO Bank A/c
- Complying with company policies and regulations
- Traveling to offshore locations on continuous basis.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (3) years of industry sales experience.
- Experience & Knowledge in Retail & wholesale industry.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Strategic leadership ability
- Hands-on experience with ERP software like Retail pro.
- Word, Power Point, Advanced MS Excel skills including V look ups and pivot tables
- Experience with Stores & Warehouses
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus
- Language – Local, English & French.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th June 2020 subject heading, as SALES EXECUTIVE However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda;