Our client is a leading manufacturer of Tiles, Sanitary wares and Bathroom fittings, in Uganda.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Advising customers on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into the computer system
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a marketing or any related field
- Over 2 years’ experience in sales
- Experience in online and digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Female candidates preferred
- Between 20-30years of age
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent customer Relations
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer oriented approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Should be self-confident and with high level of personal organization skills.
- Should be a results oriented person.
- Ability to work under tight supervision
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate. The Client is prepared to match the best candidate’s salary expectations subject to clear track record of delivering new business.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2019 subject heading as SALES EXECUTIVE. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our Services include:
- Payroll Services in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Outsourced Payroll in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Recruitment Agency in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Staff and Executive Recruitment Service in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Human Resource Outsourcing in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Employer of Records in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
- Executive Recruitment in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)