Our client is an international Company providing customized supply chain, construction, technology, facility management and environmental management and turnkey solutions to government, defense, and humanitarian organizations. The Client is expanding Uganda operations and needs more staff.
Working under the Logistics Supervisor, the job holder will, be responsible for the following;
- Ensure strict compliance with company safety standards and regulations by drivers
- Assist with coordinating internal transport to various offices, depots and warehouses.
- Assist to coordinate transport of raw material to the production facilities.
- Assist to prepare monthly reports observing strict completion timelines.
- Assist in inventory management for raw materials
- Assist in preparing transport schedule
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in an establishment undertaking both logistics and warehousing related duties
- Fluency in verbal and written communication
- Excellent ICT skills
Our Client is offering a competitive Salary that ranges between Ushs. 2,552,200- Ushs. 3,646,000.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Heading- Logistics Coordinator on Subject Line before 25th January 2019. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.