Our client is an international Company providing customized supply chain, construction, technology, facility management and environmental management and turnkey solutions to government, and defense, and humanitarian sectors. The Client is expanding Uganda operations and needs more staff.
The job holder will, be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for applicable regulations, documentation, insurance, packing, cost-efficient transport and transport modalities of supplies
- Provides input to annual budget for all logistics and warehouse operations
- Establishes, institutes and enforces all procedures and policies for the Distribution Center, in compliance with program guidelines
- Makes recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Assures appropriate use of logistics resources for all activities.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are adhered to.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to Maximize profitability
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in Management Science or BA Degree in Logistics, International Business, Supply chain Management or any other relevant field/ equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in analyzing data to derive meaningful information
Our Client is offering a competitive Salary of between Ushs. 4,375,200- Ushs. 5,469,000
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to email@example.com with the Heading- Quality Assurance Supervisor on Subject Line before 25th January 2019. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.