Career Options Africa www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment and HR outsourcing Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda)
We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- A degree or higher national diploma (HND) in HR management or business
- A postgraduate qualification in HR management may be advantageous.
- Membership with the Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills, dynamic self-starter and team player.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast growing dynamic environment (not afraid of change)
We are offering a salary of Tsh, 600,000
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER by 11th March 2019. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Payroll Services in Tanzania
Outsourced Payroll Tanzania
Recruitment Agency Tanzania
Staff and Executive Recruitment Service Tanzania
Human Resource Outsourcing Tanzania
Employer of Records Tanzania
Executive Recruitment Tanzania